Monday, December 21, 2009

Mental Health Rights Mental Health Patient Rights?

Mental health patient rights? - mental health rights

I was in the emergency room a few days ago because it was a suicide, and there was no dose pills. The nurse who treated me hard and rough, and I asked someone to me (my father. I am) 27 years old. The sister was mad at me and grabbed my left hand was shot three times, until it broke. Then I choked for 30-45 seconds when it collapsed, but not weak. I spoke with the lawyer relies on the psychological health of patients, nursing and hospital in two different costumes on. I do not know how to choose a lawyer, and everyone seems scavengers. Nurses have a cover story that fell off the table, but Im sure that X-rays clearly show that it was bent and not break under pressure.
In just a little overwhelmed right now. Any assistance would be helpful, thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment