Friday, December 18, 2009

Was Ist Off White Do You Know About EARTH HOUR (28 March From 8:30-9:30 Pm IST) How Many Of U Promise 2 Switch Off Ur Lights?

Do you know about EARTH HOUR (28 March from 8:30-9:30 pm IST) How many of u promise 2 switch off ur lights? - was ist off white

Yes, I know of Earth Hour. And I fully support the campaign.

Yes, there is hardly any difference to an hour, but I hope that the campaign will be very successful in urging the world to fight against global warming.

Tomorrow at 8.30 clock in my sister and my brother will turn off the lights as they move into the city with the man for the big event. To our city and the whole nation the light for an hour, with millions of other people around the world is something I am very proud.

"Even the smallest person to the course of the future"

0 comments:

Post a Comment