Sunday, December 27, 2009

Viral Wart Infection Red Marine Algae And Current HPV (wart Kind) Infection.?

Red marine algae and current HPV (wart kind) infection.? - viral wart infection

I fight a lot of research on natural methods for boosting the immune system to viral infections - HPV done, to be exact. I began taking spirulina and chlorella my Healh-General since he was diagnosed with HPV, but I read that many patients avoid taking red marine algae herpes and / or treatment of current outbreaks because it is a great natural anti-virus . I've also read what has been shown to prevent HPV RMA (cancer), growth in laboratory experiments, although some lubricants and condoms containing the substance (RMA forgotten what it's called). I wonder whether it is current HPV (warts) infection will work. Any other experiences with this? Someone knows more. Please only serious answers. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment