Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bloody Mucus When Period Is Due Could It Have Been Implantation Bleeding?

Could it have been Implantation bleeding? - bloody mucus when period is due

My husband and I have had unprotected sex until December. My final time was 25 November, I'm in a cycle of 34 days. My time was on December 29 to 30, when I wiped pink mucus with blood, and wondered what it was always cleaned a soldier, but still pink. thought it was my time to begin, I have a pad on. Vacation for a few hours go to the toilet again, and nothing. Now I'm 4 days late for my period. I had great nasua and dizziness. Could it be implantation bleeding or too long after ovulation?

4 comments:

Betsy said...

It might have been. Or it could be your body tries to cover a period when your hormone levels are not high enough to prevent it. In any case, looks like a baby on the way! TEST and congratulations!

niki d said...

Yes, it could be. Your best to have a pregnancy test

terrific... said...

You go to your doctor and take a blood test is very accurate

Jennifer R said...

Yes, it would have been implanted. A pregnancy test.

GOOD LUCK :-)

Post a Comment