Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ndr Discount Goods Inc Any Client Reviews On Ndrwholesale Aka NDR Discount Goods Inc?

Any client reviews on ndrwholesale aka NDR Discount Goods Inc? - ndr discount goods inc

I have ordered, there are about 16 days with the NDR ndrwholesale.com or discounted products. I ordered and paid for 50 of the iPhone. They said it takes 10-14 days for shipping and sent me a UPS tracking # but it seems that this has little meaning. When stuck tracking a tracking number "" appears to be in Seattle. I called UPS and said that its on the road. I read a guarantee of the delay in the show but not that these people are trustworthy. I read on wholesale fraud and now I am concerned. I wish I had read them before ordering. I have someone who is called the "Office" and is only a "virtual office", the toll free #, and I told the man that rented space there, but nobody is allowed to participate. The receptiePeronist, said that unless he could keep an appointment. Fish. I hope someone has to say something good about them. Maybe I'm jumping the gun, I wonder why my package says not moved from Washington for more than 2 days UPS, it would have been delivered to date. If you do not receive this material next week I'll be in big trouble with my customers. Can someone tell me that I have nothing to fear?

0 comments:

Post a Comment